Vibro-mini | Anti-vibration Rubber Support for Light Weight Machinery
caused by low weigh machines. It is a great solution for the anti-vibration support of low axial
The Vibro-mini, can be fixed with an anchor on the floor, be suspended on the ceiling through anchors and also be placed on a metal base with a passing through screw of Μ8 mm.
Due to its pioneer design, the Vibro-mini gives big deflection when loaded. As it’s known – LARGER DEFLECTION MEANS BETTER ANTI-VIBRATION RESULTS.
Pay attention for:
- The anchor rod of the suspension must be perpendicular.
- The passing through screw prevents the machinery from falling in the event of elastic part destruction. (Fail Safe)
- The weight of the machinery must be applied on the top surface of Vibro-mini.
- MACHINERY ANTIVIBRATION SUPPORT
- SUSPENSION OF MACHINERY (Air Conditioning Units, Ventilators e.t.c.)
- SUSPENSIONS OF SOUND INSULATION
- CEILINGS MADE OF GYPSUM BOARD
ATTENTION: Do not screw the holding screw too tight .
The screw and the nut must not compress any of the elastic parts.
It is important not to forget to put the Vibro-mini’s neck through the hole and to place it on the ELASTIC WASHER and on the metal base.
Load range 8 – 50 daN
Natural frequency over 15 Hz.
The following images show applications of Vibro-mini.
Contact us for more applications