Vibro-CH mini: Multiform Anti-vibration Suspension
Multiform Suspension using the anti-vibration rubber support Vibro-mini – Vibro-CH mini:
- Anti-vibration suspension of machinery (ventilators, air conditioning etc.)
- Suspension of sound insulation false ceiling (gypsum board).
- Anti-vibration suspension of pipes, air – ducts.
Vibro-CH mini consists of a galvanized heavy metal frame and the anti-vibration rubber support Vibro-mini. Usually, the metal frame is delivered in flattened form. The metal frame can be easily transformed to any of the 3 forms shown in the figures.
The Vibro-CH mini Multiform Anti-vibration Suspension can be used in the following forms:
- Shape (1): screwed on both sides of the metal suspension’s profile.
- Shape (2): screwed with 2 anchors on the ceiling.
- Shape (3): is fixed with 1 anchor on the ceiling.
- Shape (4): hanged up with a hook.
- Mark grid pattern and ceiling hanger position on existing
- Fasten the hanger in the concrete ceiling using steel flush anchor
M8 and a relevant rod passing through the rubber element of the
hanger, fix with a safety nut.
- Hangers are located according to the room dimensions and the
total weight of the ceiling, approximately 4 hangers/m².
- Fix the legs of the isolator in the main profile using 2+2 appropriate
- All the metal channels shall not contact perimeter walls (avoiding
- In order to proceed with a leveling adjustment, turn the lower nut in
appropriate direction until it reaches the required level.
- Install the gymsumboard system, including also sound absorption
slabs and noise insulation membranes, according to the
gymsumboard manufacturer instructions.
- Seal edges with resilient non-hardening mastic.
Load of Suspension
Maximum Load: 20 daN
Natural frequency over the 10Hz.
More loads upon request.