ALPHA ACOUSTIKI, located in Athens, is one of the leading firms in noise and vibration control in Greece. It is a modern company specialized in designing and manufacturing high technology anti-vibration systems under the brand name VIBRO.
The most advanced measuring equipment is being used for vibration frequency analysis. This contributes to the development of new products and the resolution of complex vibration control problems.
Our highly specialised team of engineers with experience in the field since 1978, can deal with any vibration and noise control problem. We do not only pinpoint, we also effectively resolve engineering vibration isolation problems, based on solid academic background combined with comprehensive practical experience and strong professional ethics. If an application calls for a more demanding solution, our R&D department can suggest custom engineering solutions, which can consequently be manufactured by our production line.
Our Vibration isolation solutions:
- Wooden floating floor antivibration supports
- Gypsumboard isolated walls anti vibration supports
- Rubber neoprene mounts
- Spring mounts
- Spring hangers, Rubber hangers, and other antivibration systems
- Seismic restrains for earthquake protection
- Jack up anti vibration mounts for concrete floating floors
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGY
With respect to the environment and the ISO 14001, with which we are certified,
we decided to incorporate sustainable solutions into everything we do.
ALPHA ACOUSTIKI has integrated Eco- Design and Circular Economy best practices into our product development procedure.
We estimate every circumstance including:
- Risk Assessment for Hazardous substances, in order to protect the environment and public health.
- Design for the Circular Economy
- Operational Carbon Reduction
- Recycled Materials preference
- Avoid the use of hazardous materials, where practical
- Work with environmentally conscious suppliers
- Durability, Longevity
- WELL, FitWel Contribution, Living Building Challenge, BREEAM, LEED v4, and more.
With the adoption of this policy we consider that we create products that meet the needs of the present, without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.