Vibro-SHR is a combination of a high quality polyurethane cell foam (Regufoam®) and a metal spring, specially designed to isolate a very wide range of vibration frequencies, within the human ear spectrum.
- Steel frame with a painted finish or galvanised protection
- Steel spring in according to DIN standard with a galvanized finish.
- Steel cup to prevent spring movement.
- Rubber element (polyurethane foam with semi closed cells)
- Rod with safety nut (upon request)
- Ability of angular misalignment up to 30 degrees without contacting the metal frame
- Pre-loading kit (upon request)
- Sound insulation Ceiling Hanger (false ceiling with plasterboard)
- Antivibration machine hanger
- Vibration isolation of pipes, airducts, loudspeakers etc.
Natural frequency 3 Hz at maximum load
Static deflection about 25mm at maximum load