An anti-vibration elastic pad, suitable for:
- VIBRATION CONTROL
- PASSIVE MACHINERY PROTECTION
- EASY TO INSTALL
- SUITABLE FOR LARGE LOADS
- ANTIVIBRATION SUPPORTS:
- Air-compressors - Air conditioning units – Pumps – Fans – Generator sets – Cutting machines etc.
- FLOATING SUPPORTS:
- Industrial floors – Elevators – Printing machines – Testing machines etc.
- 50 x 25 x 2,5 cm - 12,5 x 12,5 x 2,5 cm
- Elastomeric special rubber compound: (grey - blue - red)
- Neoprene: (beige - green - yellow)
Vibro-EP is the result of specialized research and is produced in this form since 1989, made from elastomeric material mixed with special substances for its further improvement.
Its longitudinal holes increase the provided compression and improve vibration absorption. They can be used in multiple layers with the use of steel plate in between, in order to reduce the natural frequency down to 4 Hz (Vibro-EP Complex)
VIBRO EP has been successfully used in several floating floor applications (primarily music studios).
Some vibration isolation application photos are presented below:
Due to its high abrasion coefficient, Vibro-EP does not normally require to be fixed using screws, glue or plugs, except in special cases.
It can be placed under the metal supports of machinery or under concrete floating inertia supports, in single or multiple layers.
Some applications of Vibro-EP can be shown below: