- Antivibration suspension of machinery (ventilators, air conditioning e.t.c.)
- Suspension of sound insulation false ceiling (gympumboard).
- Antivibration suspension of pipes, air – ducts.
The frame of CH.F is galvanized metal. The precisely designed incisions provide easy bending of its frame, at certain shapes, that can be achieved by the force of a single hand. Therefore,CH.F can be easily transformed into 4 different shapes, in order to help the installer to use it in the most favorable form.
It can be used in the following forms:
- Pattern (1) screwed on both sides of the metal suspension’s profile.
- Pattern (2) is fixed with 2 anchors on the ceiling.
- Pattern (3) is fixed with 1 anchor on the ceiling.
- Pattern (4) hanged up with a hook or other proper device.
The elastic element of the hanger is high quality polyurethane foam with semi-closed cells, which is manufactured by BSW, a German company with the trademark Regufoam®. Full range of its mechanical behavior diagrams and certificates which were conducted at the University of Dresden, are available upon request.
CH.F is available with four different thickness of its elastic pad, achieving different natural frequency
- 12 mm (Natural Frequency 17 Hz)
- 25 mm (Natural Frequency 12 Hz)
- 37 mm (Natural Frequency 9.5 Hz)
- 50 mm (Natural Frequency 8 Hz)
|MAXIMUM LOAD (kp)|
*1kp = 10N
It is available with reinforced frame 1,5 mm and denser elastic pad for different loads of suspension.