MULTIFORM SUSPENSION using mini Vibro-CH mini
- ANTIVIBRATION SUSPENSION OF MACHINERY (VENTILATORS, AIR CONDITIONING E.T.C.)
- SUSPENSION OF SOUND INSULATION FALSE CEILING (GYMPUMBOARD).
- ANTIVIBRATION SUSPENSION OF PIPES, AIR – DUCTS.
Vibro-CH mini consists of a galvanized heavy metal frame and the anti-vibration rubber support Vibro-mini. Usually, the metal frame is delivered in flattened form. The metal frame can be easily transformed to any of the 3 forms shown in the figures.
Vibro-CH mini can be used in the following forms:
- Pattern (1): screwed on both sides of the metal suspension’s profile.
- Pattern (2): screwed with 2 anchors on the ceiling.
- Pattern (3): hanged up with a hook.
Maximum Load: 20 daN
Natural frequency over the 10Hz.
More loads upon request.